Cart is empty
The Hitachi HV-D30 is a compact, high resolution, 3-CCD color camera with a third-generation 14-bit DSP and a signal-to-noise ratio of 64 dB. The HV-D30 outputs 30 frames per second and offers multi-step electronic shutter and extended exposure control for extremely low-light operation.
The Hitachi HV-D30 also offers a Field-on-Demand function, an external trigger mode, and an RS-232 control interface.
Optional accessories for the Hitachi HV-D30 include various breakout cable configurations, pan-tilt mounting systems, and a remote control box and cables.
- Three 1/3" IT-CCD
- 800 TV Lines Resolution, 64db Signal-to-noise-ratio.
- Minimum sensitivity of 0.9 lux.
- High-quality video is attained with the use of 12-bit A/D and advanced Hitachi DSP.
- External Triggering and long-term integration mode.
- Video outputs include: Composite, Y/C, RGB, or Y/R-Y/B-Y.
- Flange-back (back-focus) adjustment for C-mount lens.
- Advanced features as: 4 Scene files, 6-vector color matrix, Color-based detail, Dyna-chroma
Automatic Exposure System, Lens flare and shading compensation, Positive-Negative picture mode
- Operates with a dedicated remote control panel (RC-Z3) or RS-232 interface.
- Command protocol and data format are available upon request for custom control applications.
Note: Lens not included
|Color system||NTSC, PAL|
|Optical system||1/3-inch, F2.2 prism|
|Imaging device||1/3-inch interline CCD (R, G, B 3CCD)|
|Total pixels||NTSC 811(H)×508(V) PAL : 795(H)×596(V)|
|Effective pixels||NTSC 768(H)×494(V) PAL : 752(H)×582(V)|
|Sync system||Internal/external (VBS, BBS or HD/VD auto selection)|
|Horizontal resolution||800TV lines, luminance signal center (Y out and DTL off)|
|S/N||NTSC: 64dB (DNR: ON), PAL: 62dB (DNR: ON)|
|Standard sensitivity||2000lx, F9.5|
|Minimum illumination||0.9lx (50IRE, F2.2, GAIN: +24dB, DIGITAL GAIN: +12dB)|
|Gamma correction||0.45/1.0 (ON/OFF)|
|Lens mount||C mount (flange back 17.25mm in air)|
|Sensitivity selection||AGC (0 to +24dB) or GAIN (0 to +24dB step 1dB or step 3dB on remote control menu)|
|CCD drive functions||Preset||1/100(1/60 PAL), 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000, 1/20000, 1/40000, 1/100000 second|
|Lockscan||NTSC 1/60.38 to 1/2039 second (step 1H), to, 1/100000 second (step approx. 10% video level)
PAL 1/50.31 to 1/2024 second (step 1H), to 1/100000 second (step approx. 10% video level)
|Long time integration||Frame/field integration selection
1/30 (NTSC), 1/25 (PAL) to approx. 8 seconds (1frame step)
|Power supply voltage||12 V rated (stable operation at 10.5 to 15 VDC (ripple and noise absent))|
|Power consumption||Approx. 4.5W|
|Mass||400g approx.(not including lens)|
|Ambient temperature||Operating -10 to +45 °C (+14 to +113 °F)|
|Storage -20 to +60 °C (-4 to +140 °F)|