Cart is empty
The Toshiba IK-HD2C Camera Control Unit (CCU) is the HD-SDI version of the camera control unit for the Toshiba HD1 High Definition Camera.
The Toshiba IK-HD2C, a camera control unit, is required for controlling the HD1H and getting access to the high definition video. It contains dual HD connections- analog and digital. The HD2C's digital interface is HD-SDI. The analog interface are the typical RGB or Y/Pb/Pr.
The HD2C control unit, when combined with the HD1H camera, is perfect for broadcasting, homeland security, and video inspection.
- Power Requirements: 12V DC ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 10.3W
- Output Signals: Digital HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and Analog (RGB or Y/Pb/Pr)
- Frame Rate: 30 frames per second
- Scene File (user memories): 5 files (A, B, C, D, E)
- White Balance: ATW (automatic tracking balance), AWB (automatic white balance), MANUAL
- Gain: AUTO (automatic gain control), MANUAL, OFF (0 dB)
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Ambient Humidity: Less than 90% Dimensions: 110 mm (W) x 40 mm (H) x 186 mm (D)
The HD2C is also available bundled in the Toshiba HD1 system.