Cart is empty
The Toshiba IK-HD2E Camera Control Unit (CCU) is the HD-SDI version of the camera control unit for the Toshiba HD1 High Definition Camera. The difference between the HD1C and the HD2E is that the HD1E supports both 50Hz and 60Hz output.
The Toshiba IK-HD2E, a camera control unit, is required for controlling the HD1H and getting access to the high definition video. It contains dual HD connections- analog and digital. The HD2E's digital interface is HD-SDI. The analog interface is the typical RGB or Y/Pb/Pr.
The HD2E control unit, when combined with the HD1 camera, is perfect for broadcasting, homeland security, and video inspection.
- Power Requirements: 12V DC ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 10.3W
- Output Signals: Digital HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and Analog (RGB or Y/Pb/Pr)
- Frame Rate: 30 frames per second
- Scene File (user memories): 5 files (A, B, C, D, E)
- White Balance: ATW (automatic tracking balance), AWB (automatic white balance), MANUAL
- Gain: AUTO (automatic gain control), MANUAL, OFF (0 dB)
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Ambient Humidity: Less than 90% Dimensions: 110 mm (W) x 40 mm (H) x 186 mm (D)
The HD2E control unit is also available bundled in the Toshiba HD1 system.